Sunday, May 8, 2022

Today I used LocalMonero!


full image - Repost: Today I used LocalMonero! (from Reddit.com, Today I used LocalMonero!)
Basically the title. I have always heard of it almost tried once but didn't, for irrelevant reasons.But recently I needed some fast influx of cash to pay for some expenses w Fiat. Tried to do it via Kraken, but for technical reasons, I could not.So I decided to finally try out LocalMonero, and I gotta say, it was nice, I guess that's what freedom feels like. Found a guy with a sell ad, selected my desired amount and within an 30mins, I had my cash in the bank, just nice.That's all, just wanted to share a new experience of mine. Yay Monero!


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.