Friday, January 13, 2023

Merch will change everything


full image - Repost: Merch will change everything (from Reddit.com, Merch will change everything)
I wanted to talk about something that I think is really important for the growth of the ecosystem - Monero merchandise! I've been seeing more and more t-shirts, hats, stickers and other things with the Monero logo on them, and it's so exciting to see the community embracing the currency in such a tangible way.But here's the thing - we need more of it! Monero merchandise needs to be everywhere, from local coffee shops to online market places. And I know there are plenty of talented designers and entrepreneurs in this community who are more than capable of making it happen. So if you've got an idea for a Monero product, go for it! It can be anything from a candles, shoes, even a monero pocket pussyAnd for those of you who are looking to buy some Monero swag, I encourage you to do so using Monero as your payment method. It's a great way to support the community, but it also helps to promote the currency and its use as a legitimate form of payment.I already have some ideas that I would like to work on. I hope this post encourages yall to do the same


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.