Tuesday, May 31, 2022

[CCS Update] - Monero Inflation Checker


full image - Repost: [CCS Update] - Monero Inflation Checker (from Reddit.com, [CCS Update] - Monero Inflation Checker)
TL;DR: https://ift.tt/pFrmGty everyone,I would like to give you an update about my CCS project as it is my first delivery today. (https://repo.getmonero.org/monero-project/ccs-proposals/-/merge_requests/298)​What I have done so far:Created functions to check and generate MLSAG signatures in Python.Created functions to check and generate Borromean signatures in Python.Created some educational material to explain these concepts.Improved my point multiplication function. Now I'm using the PyNaCl library (LibSodium) which should be slower than the one used in the C++ code but about the same order of magnitude though.Improved my scanning algorithm by managing the process pools in Python (it is faster but it is far from being optimal)AFAIK nobody (up to now) created a tool to scan the whole blockchain to verify the ring signatures and rangeproofs independently from the C++ code. I have been doing it and so far I have scanned more than half of the blockchain and found some interesting things like this discussion about points outside the prime group (https://ift.tt/ZNiBVlj HAVE NOT FOUND ANY BUG THAT COULD LEAD TO INFLATION UP TO NOW.Improved a bit the website, which is now available at www.moneroinflation.com , a domain which I bought using Monero ;)​What I will be doing next month:Continue scanning the blockchain for part of the MLSAG era (RCTTypeFull and RCTTypeSimple) as I havent finished yet.Start creating some codes and explanations about CLSAG and Bulletproofs​The website is still far from being good. For example, it doesnt work in mobiles now. I will improve it by the end of the CCS project as I will have a better understanding of the big picture on the issue 'inflation' so I will be able to better shape the website.Thank you very much for the support. It has been really amazing to work on this project and with this community.


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.