Saturday, May 28, 2022

What’s the best way to recover Monero from a really old wallet?


full image - Repost: What’s the best way to recover Monero from a really old wallet? (from Reddit.com, What’s the best way to recover Monero from a really old wallet?)
I have some XMR that I bought and stashed away in 2017. I have the seed words and the wallet files with the keys.I was originally running a node, but when I tried to resync after that long, I ran into problems and decided to just download the whole blockchain from scratch. But after a day, it will take another 21 days to download. Is there a better way?


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.