Thursday, May 23, 2024

AITA for getting my moms boss fired.


full image - Repost: AITA for getting my moms boss fired. (from Reddit.com, AITA for getting my moms boss fired. )
Im going to try to keep this as concise as I can because I type very slow. Recently my mom was fired from her job as a teacher at our towns elementary school. This was her first year working there and despite the principal on her case for nothing all the time she enjoyed the job. About a week ago the principal came to her classroom a few hours before the last bell and told my mother that she needed to see her in the front office after school. My mom asked her if she should be concerned about the meeting, And the principal responded "I don't know, should you." Obviously very unprofessional. My mom got through the rest of the day doing whatever 3rd grade teachers do. After the bell had rung and she helped load up the busses my mom went to the office to speak with the principal. She walked into the principals office and saw the principal and the manager from the district sitting at a desk staring at her. Expecting a long talk my mom went to sit down but they stopped her. The district manager told her that either she was going to be fired or that she could resign. Obviously my mom chose to resign. My mom couldn't believe what she had heard and went home confused and in a daze. When she got home that day she immediately went to her room and went to sleep. I'm gonna skip ahead like a week because she didn't tell us what had happened but I could something terrible had happened because of her demeanorBut to skip all the fluff because I've already rambled enough. I got to work to get this lady fired. Some revenge if you want to put it that way. This guy who I met on discord (ill call him addy) knows how to do some simswap bullshit im not familiar with. I paid him a decent amount of monero to simswap her. Most of her information was public on the schools website so it was pretty easy to find most of whats needed to go through with it. Long story short I got accesses to her iCloud and her emails. A found a very lude video of her, but that's personal and im not sure if it would get her fired so I moved on to plan B. Where I live its not uncommon for people to leave their car windows open. She normally parks behind the school where there a no cameras in view. I snuck up to her vehicle, unlocked the door through the open window and let myself in. I opened the glovebox and slid a few grams of weed under all the miscellaneous junk. I closed the door, locked it and rode away on my bike. Doing a few wheelies on the way home. Before I got home I called the school and made an anonymous tip saying that I saw her smoking weed in a public place and that they should do something about it. Low and behold a few days later I checked the news and they were running a story about the elementary school principal turned stoner. I feel kinda bad about all this but also it was kind of funny. AITATLDR; I planted weed in my moms bosses car because she fired her.


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.