Wednesday, June 8, 2022

Is there a way to Anonymously Donate to some Ex Muslim Content Creators?


full image - Repost: Is there a way to Anonymously Donate to some Ex Muslim Content Creators? (from Reddit.com, Is there a way to Anonymously Donate to some Ex Muslim Content Creators?)
I really want to donate to Apostate Prophet, but I don't want my credit card associated with a payment to him cause who knows what will happen in future and I am scared of repercussions. Any chance they accept monero or something so I can donate anonymously, I don't care about the member benefits I want to support the content.​Any ex muslim content creators, consider having a monero or private crypto coin account if its legal in your country as a lot of us are pussies to support openly.


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.