Thursday, June 16, 2022

XMR in my wallet after transaction but it's not listed in transaction list


full image - Repost: XMR in my wallet after transaction but it's not listed in transaction list (from Reddit.com, XMR in my wallet after transaction but it's not listed in transaction list)
Hi there;I recently added some XMR to my wallet from LocalMonero. I can see in my account balance that the XMR has been added to my wallet. However, the transaction is not showing up in my transaction list with earlier ones despite the fact that the XMR has clearly moved into my wallet.Does anyone understand why it's not showing up in my transaction history record?I've never had this issue before. Could it have something to do with the recent update (17.3.2)?I guess it's not a huge issue since I still have the new XMR in my wallet, but it still bugs me. I would like this recent transaction to be visible in my history with the others.Does anyone know how to fix this? Is there a way to update the transaction history or something?Thanks beforehand!


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.