Wednesday, February 15, 2023

Painless off-ramping 🤑


full image - Repost: Painless off-ramping 🤑 (from Reddit.com, Painless off-ramping 🤑)
So, with all the cex fud about, a short tale of how well things can work. I'm a self-employed electrician working in the UK, and 2 of my clients pay me in Crypto, typically Monero ( their preferred coin), though I can specify if I wish. I try not to spend my XMR, using it as a savings account, but today realised I was overdrawn at the bank, and had just been paid a number of xmr for work this week. I was sent a number of Xmr at 17:00 today, and as CDC doesn't currently list it, had it sent to Monerujo wallet. From there, I sent it to Binance, converted it to Matic, then sent the Matic to CDC, for a fee of 0.14 Matic. I sold it on CDC to my fiat wallet, then withdrew to my bank.Sounds complicated? Well, it took 25 minutes from receiving the Monero to it being in my bank. Can't complain, CDC is lightning fast with payouts, and this isn't my first time doing this. Big-up CDC ❤️


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.