Tuesday, January 30, 2024

Sent monero and wasn't received


"Payment id 0000000000000000Transfers "-"I don't understand what happened to my monero.i am certain I put their code in the destination field" title="Sent monero and wasn't received">full image - Repost: Sent monero and wasn't received (from Reddit.com, Sent monero and wasn't received)
I sent monero and it wasn't received by the other party. When I look at the destination field in thr transaction details it changed to a "-"Payment id 0000000000000000Transfers "-"I don't understand what happened to my monero.i am certain I put their code in the destination field


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.