Thursday, February 22, 2024

Has anyone here sold monero on localmonero?


full image - Repost: Has anyone here sold monero on localmonero? (from Reddit.com, Has anyone here sold monero on localmonero?)
I've been thinking about it and I'd like to be a seller, I've already set up everything I'd need to recieve payments. I'm just wondering how selling works in practice... do I just need to keep a tab open all day and be constantly paying attention? Will it take all day or several days to even get one transaction or am I likely to get several per day? I'll be undercutting everyone if that helps


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.