Wednesday, February 28, 2024

Mixers, Coin Joining, and else?


full image - Repost: Mixers, Coin Joining, and else? (from Reddit.com, Mixers, Coin Joining, and else?)
I live in a country where banks and government leak and sell your financial information to cr*minals or even publish it freely just out of spite so that others can extort you.I've had an online friend's son k*lled this way. Bank sold his account information, cr*minals kidnapped his son, asked for the exact amount in the bank, he paid, and they still k*lled his son.You guessed it, it's Mexico.So I'm moving towards cryptocurrencies to do my business instead of having it in the bank, cause on top of that they've been st*ealing from one of my credit cards and now I've had to sue. Long story short I want banks and government out of my life, meaning cr*iminals; at least these banks and government.To do this I need the most anonymity I can get as well. For much of the stuff I've already done extensive research; how to get the bitcoin with cash, running your own node, and so on. All of this will help me move somewhere else.But there's two things I want answered about anonymizing transactions and most importantly in this context, anonymizing my funds.I'm aware of coin mixing and joining, but couldn't I just buy monero with the bitcoin and then buy the bitcoin back in a decentralized exchange and keep my funds private that way? Or what am I oversimplifying if any?How do you turn your crypto into fiat cash without it going through a cr*iminal (mexican bank-government machine)?These 2 points could help me a lot and maybe lots of others too.Cheers!


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.