Friday, April 19, 2024

25 word seed not working


full image - Repost: 25 word seed not working (from Reddit.com, 25 word seed not working)
I bought Monero on kraken and withdrew it to my wallet. Then my drive with persistence and tails got wiped. So now I’m starting fresh. I redownloaded the gui and am trying to restore from the 25 word key but it gives me “electrum style word list failed verification” when I go to create the wallet.I’ve triple checked the spellings, and even tried every word in the list as an alternate checksum word like somebody else did.I’ve got my address and password as well. Where do I go from here?


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.