Saturday, April 6, 2024

How can I download the blockchain on an external hdd with the monero gui?


full image - Repost: How can I download the blockchain on an external hdd with the monero gui? (from Reddit.com, How can I download the blockchain on an external hdd with the monero gui?)
I don't have enough space available to download the entire blockchain on my pc. This is why I want to download it on an external hdd. Is it possible to configure monero gui when used for the first time to download the blockchain on an external hdd?, if so how?


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.