Saturday, April 20, 2024

How much xmr will i be mining


full image - Repost: How much xmr will i be mining (from Reddit.com, How much xmr will i be mining )
I'm really new to Crypto...and i just started diving into the darknet. Now buying things off the darknet isn't something I plan on doing, but I saw all transactions being done with some sort of crypto (whether its BTC, XMR, LTC, etc.) so i got curios about mining considering i have a higher end pc. After doing some research and deciding to mine monero, im not sure how much im actually mining. I can only give the information I know, but i'm using a local node, with 4 threads being used. I'm averaging 1.3 KH/s, now im not sure if this matters but thhe mode i chose to use was a P2Pool (would I be better off Solo mining?). if anyone can recommend a video or smth too.


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.