Wednesday, April 17, 2024

I built a service to pay for coding LLMs with crypto


full image - Repost: I built a service to pay for coding LLMs with crypto (from Reddit.com, I built a service to pay for coding LLMs with crypto)
Do you want to pay for your expensive API requests with crypto? cryptotalks.ai is my personal project that I built to lets you pay for AI services with cryptocurrency. I currently support bitcoin, lightning, and monero. I host all the popular models from OpenAI, Anthropic, Google, etc, as well as about 150 open source and uncensored models. Some models are totally free, so try it out!It is OpenAI API compatible, so it should work with whatever coding tool you use in your IDE.There's also a chat-gpt like UI at https://ift.tt/Zl1hniW, so you can use it right in the browser. Please give me any feedback you have! I hope you guys find this useful.


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.