Thursday, April 4, 2024

Unable to send 2 year old coins off the exchange. Support just hung up on me, am I being rugged?


full image - Repost: Unable to send 2 year old coins off the exchange. Support just hung up on me, am I being rugged? (from Reddit.com, Unable to send 2 year old coins off the exchange. Support just hung up on me, am I being rugged? )
My account is 7 years old. I've been buying and sending crypto using Coinbase without any issue until now. All of a sudden I go check my account and it will not let me send any crypto despite not having any holds for recent purchases. The BTC cash is 2 years old. I am getting the error "You don't have any accounts from which sending is allowed". Call support hotline and they talk in circles and then just hang up on me, calls back and the line is silent. Wow. So basically you just restricted me from the entire point of cryptocurrency, sending it as a transfer of value. This is why LocalMonero, BTC ATMs, cold storage and atomic swaps are so important. Being gatekept by a shady company that uses KYC and can rug us all at any time by freezing our withdrawals. WTF is this


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.