Tuesday, April 16, 2024

Why does Monero take so long to sync?


full image - Repost: Why does Monero take so long to sync? (from Reddit.com, Why does Monero take so long to sync?)
First of all, I actually have no clue about how cryptocurrencies work. I have purchased some of Monero and I have been waiting for them to appear on my Exodus wallet for almost 5 hours now. The Exodus wallet says it's syncing but stucks ar 0%.Note, I have had Monero before on this wallet.I tried to see if MyMonero wallet works better but it also doesn't show my Monero. The website where I purchased them says the transaction has 144 confirmations. When I press on advanced options on Exodus I get things like wallet height, node height and wallet creation height. Do they play a role in all this?


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.