Saturday, May 18, 2024

Can someone explain to me how the different software works with Trezor?


full image - Repost: Can someone explain to me how the different software works with Trezor? (from Reddit.com, Can someone explain to me how the different software works with Trezor?)
I have a trezor safe 3 and use trezor suit, I want to do stuff like stake Solana and hold some alt coins like algorand, hedera, link, monero.But I don't understand how the different softwares work. Can I use multiple softwares? Will I get a new seed phrase? will I see my Solana balance that is on trezor suite on another software or will I have to make a new Solana wallet.What software do you guys recommend? Thanks.


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.