Monday, June 17, 2024

Advice needed about monerod settings for solo mining.


full image - Repost: Advice needed about monerod settings for solo mining. (from Reddit.com, Advice needed about monerod settings for solo mining.)
I am running my monero node on an old macbook pro, laptop has quad core I5 and 8gb Ram. Daemon is running through gui wallet with lock on inactivity disabled. Daemon is set to allow 32 peers in and 64 out and priority node is set to nodes.hashvault.proI have 4 Machines mining to this node with varying hashrates totaling 42kh. All mining machines use xmrig to mine.Are there any settings I could utilize to make my node more efficient or what I have is OK setup?I get anxious about priority node setting, Should I keep priority node or remove and just let my node propagate on it's own? My anxiety is about my lack of understanding as to whether this setting is helping performance or hurting it.I am in monero mining for the long run and would appreciate any pointers and help.


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.