Thursday, June 6, 2024

How do some Cryptos keep your transactions anonymous?


full image - Repost: How do some Cryptos keep your transactions anonymous? (from Reddit.com, How do some Cryptos keep your transactions anonymous?)
I was thinking of Monero (XMR) specifically. How does it hide your identity and transactions? How do you obtain it without compromising your security?Why not buy XMR directly? If I buy BTC and convert it to XMR, wouldn’t the KYC laws keep track of me? How does XMR help? I’ve never bought crypto so I don’t really know, I’m doing my research to find good investments and it seems XMR is one of the few cryptos with a legitimate function. Thanks.


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.