Tuesday, July 2, 2024

My wallet confirms the transaction, yet no XMR is in there.


full image - Repost: My wallet confirms the transaction, yet no XMR is in there. (from Reddit.com, My wallet confirms the transaction, yet no XMR is in there.)
Changenow.io confirms the exchange, I have checked transaction, it confirms "this adress have received x amount of Monero" I'm on version 18.3.3, height checks out, I am connected to cake wallet daemon node, synchronized, STILL - the Xmr count is on zero. What do I do? Any help is greatly appreciated.


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.