Monday, July 15, 2024

Self-hosted crypto wallet


full image - Repost: Self-hosted crypto wallet (from Reddit.com, Self-hosted crypto wallet)
Not long ago I needed a crypto wallet to store usdt and monero. With frequent news about exchanges and popular hot wallets being hacked, I don't really want to store money there given the existence of cold wallets. But I don’t have a strong desire to constantly synchronize the blockchain on my main computer, given the existence of my home server. Is there a convenient program (preferably docker container) that will allow you to deploy a wallet on a server and with access from other devices within the local network? All I could find was monero-cli, but it’s not much of what I’m looking for.


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.