Sunday, September 22, 2024

Funds Lost? XMR / Exodus / Monero


full image - Repost: Funds Lost? XMR / Exodus / Monero (from Reddit.com, Funds Lost? XMR / Exodus / Monero)
Hello guys,so I got a problem: I read about Trezor Model T works fine with exodus so I did the setup, bought some XMR and transferred it to my Trezor T bridged with Exodus. The funds arrived and I see the balance, fine I thought. Now I wanted to sent some XMR and I saw that the Send button is greyed out and I always get a connection issue. After some research it seems to be an known issue and Exodus is working on a fix. Now, I need to get access to my fund, so I tried the Monero GUI -> followed the guide on the website and did everything like explained. The blocks got synched and everything but my balance is showing 0. also no transaction history at all. Including a different xmr address. What is going on here, how can I now access my fund someone got an idea? Would pay 15€ for a working solution ❤️


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.