Friday, April 22, 2022

How to Mine XMR on Company PC at Home - Presumably using a Bootable OS like HiveOS *without* Raising Red Flags for Company IT Management - 11th Gen Intel i7-11370H - Help Me Support the Network I can run 16 hours a day - GPU=Nvidia RX460 or something super close to that


full image - Repost: How to Mine XMR on Company PC at Home - Presumably using a Bootable OS like HiveOS *without* Raising Red Flags for Company IT Management - 11th Gen Intel i7-11370H - Help Me Support the Network I can run 16 hours a day - GPU=Nvidia RX460 or something super close to that (from Reddit.com, How to Mine XMR on Company PC at Home - Presumably using a Bootable OS like HiveOS *without* Raising Red Flags for Company IT Management - 11th Gen Intel i7-11370H - Help Me Support the Network I can run 16 hours a day - GPU=Nvidia RX460 or something super close to that)
I need confirmation that booting HiveOS from USB (or SD card if that’s better lmk) on this work PC won’t raise red flags. Will the primary OS or BIOS recognize that I booted something other than the original OS? Can an IT company see that I was mining after hours on a different OS? I get that laptop mining destroys the laptop but if it’s internal components break it breaks - I’ll get a new one from company or they’d have to fire me for tech problems (as the company tech guru), hire and retrain a new person. I’d like to boot the PC to mine 5:15pm-7:45am to accommodate my 8-5 job.Please help me and in result help all the others support Monero with company equipment! 🙏


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.