Saturday, June 4, 2022

New public Monero remote node with open ZMQ


full image - Repost: New public Monero remote node with open ZMQ (from Reddit.com, New public Monero remote node with open ZMQ)
I've decided to make my personal Monero node public. I've been using it for P2Pool mining and to run all of my wallets. The server has a 1Gbit/s port so it should be able to handle quite a few connections.This server is hosted in the central United States.Node Infoxmrnode.ashs.club:180812opbjbfgljxws6lbfdzxea2hrt6t3fc2mforc7sygate3smopyzwobyd.onion:18081ZMQ Port (for P2Pool mining): 18084​In case any of this information changes, I keep more up-to-date node info here.


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.