Wednesday, January 18, 2023

Beginners questions about wallet and sub addresses


full image - Repost: Beginners questions about wallet and sub addresses (from Reddit.com, Beginners questions about wallet and sub addresses)
I am using Monero GUI on Linux.I don’t fully understand the whole thing with sub addresses. I’ve read that for even more privacy you can/should always create sub addresses for each new transaction/person you’re exchanging with.I didn’t create a sub address but just entered my main wallet address to receive the xmr. Is this a mistake or nothing to worry about regarding highest form of privacy?It’s still confusing to me how you own your main wallet which has an address but then also the sub addresses you can create…if someone sends xmr to your subaddress does the xmr enter your main walllet/address?I guess the whole hierarchy here confuses me. I apologize I’m a bit slow in the head.Do I send xmr from my main address to a sub address so I can send xmr from the sub address to a new trading partner?


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.