Wednesday, January 18, 2023

New Gui requires 1.8 ledger monero app, but it’s not available


full image - Repost: New Gui requires 1.8 ledger monero app, but it’s not available (from Reddit.com, New Gui requires 1.8 ledger monero app, but it’s not available)
I just updated the GUI. Now it won’t open because it says my ledger app needs to be 1.8 or higher.I updated my ledger liver version to the latest.The highest monero app version available for my ledger is 1.7.8So now I can’t access my coins, at all.Wtf. Anyone have any suggestions? This is ridiculous.


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.