Tuesday, January 31, 2023

Can I recover an old wallet from a Ledger that I only have the PIN for?


full image - Repost: Can I recover an old wallet from a Ledger that I only have the PIN for? (from Reddit.com, Can I recover an old wallet from a Ledger that I only have the PIN for?)
I used Monero a few years ago and have a Ledger Nano S lying around.The notebook with my 24 word recovery phrase and other keys is lost.I recall the Pin and can access the Monero app on the Ledger to view my 95 character address.When I attempt to create the wallet from hardware on Monero GUI it states that the version of Monero on the Ledger is too old.What should I do to recover the Monero on the Ledger?


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.