Wednesday, February 8, 2023

Edge wallet exchange - XMR gone but didn't receive coins!


full image - Repost: Edge wallet exchange - XMR gone but didn't receive coins! (from Reddit.com, Edge wallet exchange - XMR gone but didn't receive coins!)
I used Edge wallet exchange to change XMR to crypto, thing is my xmr has gone out of wallet but i didnt get other crypto.Normally this process takes 10 minutes to get coins to my wallet. Contacted exchange and they ask me to send them proof of payment as their system didn't detect my xmr and ask me to confirm xmr is not in my wallet.I have TX ID, TX Key and exchange deposit address but when when try to verify transaction nothing comes up. I tested with my previous trades and it works fine, im able to get proof of deposit but not on this one.I did open xmr address on other wallet and xmr is not there, shows right as amount of xmr has been taken from my wallet. Monero cant be in limbo, its either on my address or on exchange.https://ift.tt/nqEQAw3 sure what went wrong as never happened beforeI went through my previous trades i did in edge a month ago and found 1 transaction that can't im unable to get Payment Proof of after putting in tx id, tx key and receiving addy but swap was successful. No issues.I sent email to Edge, still waiting reply and exchange says payment proof is only way to prove tx happened.Anyone got any idea what happened here


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.