Friday, February 17, 2023

Incorrect "Change" when trying to send XMR via Ledger Nano X?


full image - Repost: Incorrect "Change" when trying to send XMR via Ledger Nano X? (from Reddit.com, Incorrect "Change" when trying to send XMR via Ledger Nano X?)
Hello,I am trying to send a fairly small amount of XMR (0.0XXXX) to an address, everything looks ok until I am faced with a prompt on my Ledger Nano X (firmware version 2.1.0 & Monero app v1.8.0) for whether to accept or reject the "Change" of the transaction, a low value of X.XXXXXXXX. Considering the amount of XMR in the wallet is much higher than that of my change, and given the pretty tiny amount of XMR I am sending, this seems incorrect to me, does this seem correct to anyone? I would hate to "Accept" this possibly incorrect change value and lose a significant portion of my XMR somehow.I guess my questions boils down to, why is my "Change" this very low value instead of something very close to that of the wallet balance given I'm transacting with such a small amount?


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.