Saturday, April 15, 2023

Future of kycnot.me


full image - Repost: Future of kycnot.me (from Reddit.com, Future of kycnot.me)
Hey everyone,I am working on a new version of kycnot.me. It is a full rewrite of the site. I hope to have it ready for the 3rd anniversary of the site.With this update I hope to list not only services and exchanges, but also wallets. And more than that, not only good ones but also "bad" ones. How? Listing all the features and anti-featues (kyc-related) of such services, kind of like what can be seen in tosdr, but focused on cryptocurrency services.Another feature I've been thinking of is adding an "Issues/Controversy" section, that will list all controversies related to such services, so even if the features are good, people can be aware and decide further with such information.I want to ask the community, what do you think of these features, and, what would you like kycnot.me to have so people can trust it even more?


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.