Tuesday, January 23, 2024

Can anyone help me with installing the blockchain for the monero gui wallet?


full image - Repost: Can anyone help me with installing the blockchain for the monero gui wallet? (from Reddit.com, Can anyone help me with installing the blockchain for the monero gui wallet?)
I’ve been trying to download it using the unsafe browser because my download speed is absolutely on tor (goes from 500 mbps on unsafe to 300 kbps on tor for some reason) and it won’t let me. It says it can’t be saved because I can’t change the contents of the folder, then I changed where I save files to and it says the same thing.I am totally open to using a remote node, but that’s bugging out too and just won’t work.Thank you!


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.