Sunday, January 28, 2024

Monero GUI wallet dammaged by microsoft antivirus


full image - Repost: Monero GUI wallet dammaged by microsoft antivirus (from Reddit.com, Monero GUI wallet dammaged by microsoft antivirus)
Hey folks,I'm searching an opinion on my problem.I have had monero gui wallet on my old computer that I just discovered that windows defender deleted some files despite it was ALLOWED to run. I would upload screenshots but page doesn't allow that.My question is: is that monero lost if I dont have keys? I only have password to access my monero gui wallet on my computer which doesn't start since some files ale missing. Is my monero lost for good or is there some file which stores all the info about my monero?​Deleted files by antivir:file: C:\Program Files\Monero GUI Wallet\monero-blockchain-prune.exefile: C:\Program Files\Monero GUI Wallet\monero-blockchain-stats.exefile: C:\Program Files\Monero GUI Wallet\monero-blockchain-usage.exefile: C:\Program Files\Monero GUI Wallet\monero-blockchain-import.exe​Files remaining on computer:LICENSEmonero-deamonmonero-gen-ssl-certopengl32sw.dllReadMestart-low-graphic-modeunins000.datinins000​Version is Monero GUI wallet for Windows, release Oxygen Orion, version 0.17.2.1Any ideas? If I reinstall same version of app, will that keep info about my monero money?​Thanks Tom​


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.