Saturday, February 17, 2024

Apps in the UK that still support the conversion of other cryptos into Monero?


full image - Repost: Apps in the UK that still support the conversion of other cryptos into Monero? (from Reddit.com, Apps in the UK that still support the conversion of other cryptos into Monero?)
I was an avid user of Binance until Monero was delisted, where I would have to buy Tether and use the convert feature. I have a large amount of tether that I am unable to convert into Monero. I was advised Kraken supports Monero, however despite still being under the 24hr trading ban, I was able to access both deposit/withdrawal features and see that Monero was unlisted. So what websites/apps can I use now?


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.