Saturday, February 17, 2024

Does Kraken still support Monero?


full image - Repost: Does Kraken still support Monero? (from Reddit.com, Does Kraken still support Monero?)
I’ve just moved from Binance to Kraken as Monero was delisted as I was under the impression Kraken supported the conversion of other cryptocurrencies into Monero. As I’ve just joined, I’m still under the 24 hour trading restriction so cannot access the convert feature, however I did check deposits and withdrawals and Monero did not show up. I’m just wondering if it’s possible to convert specifically Tether into Monero on Kraken as I was under the impression that it was?


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.