Saturday, March 2, 2024

Definitely Throttling and Messing With The Money


full image - Repost: Definitely Throttling and Messing With The Money (from Reddit.com, Definitely Throttling and Messing With The Money)
I decided to throw a little Proton Free VPN action on a couple of my machines. I have been stuck at 18KH/s or so on my main rig for a long time. Low and behold, my rates have started jumping. He's not just messing with my money, whomever this twisted tech is that I have been fighting with for months now is messing with your money and most importantly, God's money. I tithe with anything and everything I get in obedience to Him and I know there are other Christians out there who do the same. Someone needs to find this person and get him out of Monero Ocean for sure! If you have been paying attention, the pool hashrate jumped almost immediately after I did this. Messing with one person, affects us all! You can see by the screenshots and this was putting it on just two of my rigs.https://ift.tt/12EWVx8


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.