Saturday, March 2, 2024

Thanks to anyone that works at exodus!


full image - Repost: Thanks to anyone that works at exodus! (from Reddit.com, Thanks to anyone that works at exodus!)
So, I live in the UK, and i decided it would be a good idea to put money into crypto, so I put a sizeable amount into monero, It all goes great! Until your app says that my funds are "locked"? So I search how to fix this, Uninstall and reinstall the app, But Oh, EXODUS ISNT ON THE APP STORE!!!! So I try sync it with my computer... and... SYNC FAILED... So thank you so much, I now have NO access to the money I invested into your app, Have a good life you scamming bastards!!! What am I genuinely meant to do now? This was an extremely sizeable amount of money to me and now its gone???


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.