Sunday, March 10, 2024

MoneroGUI help please 🙏


full image - Repost: MoneroGUI help please 🙏 (from Reddit.com, MoneroGUI help please 🙏)
After updating to Tails 6.0 I had to recover my moneroGUI wallet from seed. At first I thought this was successful as I have the same primary address as I did before. Unfortunately, I had 3.9XMR in my wallet and it's not showing up in this recovered wallet.Right b4 updating Tails I synched my xmr gui and I could see the proper balance. After updating Tails and recovering the wallet I have 0.00XMR in it. I just sent myself 0.03XMR and that transaction went through but I'm still missing the bulk of my coin. Any ideas? I'm using a remode node to sync and if necessary I can pull the last deposit transaction numbers from my CEX account showing the deposits totaling 3.9 xmr.


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.