Sunday, April 14, 2024

Accidentally deleted my cakewallet app on android phone.


full image - Repost: Accidentally deleted my cakewallet app on android phone. (from Reddit.com, Accidentally deleted my cakewallet app on android phone.)
EDIT : I found the mnemonic in my phone notes, however i need to use 16 or 25 word format and i only happen to have 24 words, how is that possible? i just copy pasted it.EDIT 2 : I've been able to recover the BTC address with the seed mnemonic of my btc address, i used this address to exchange it into monero, but still not been able to figure out why i'm apparently missing a word, is there any way to help me recover the account somehow?


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.