Monday, April 15, 2024

Monero-wallet-gui mining crashing


full image - Repost: Monero-wallet-gui mining crashing (from Reddit.com, Monero-wallet-gui mining crashing)
Hello Reddit!I installed the latest version 13.3.3 and waited for it to update the nodes, ran as admin, and added an exception in my firewall and antivirus. After all that I go to mine and it’ll either give a pop up just saying unable to mine, it’ll start but then immediately say mining suspended, or I got it to run for 2 min then it just stopped. The node also seems to be tuning off and back on repeatedly, I can get it to stay on by pressing the manual turn on button until I hit the mine button again. I Tried using the solo mining program that come with the zip file and when starting that it counts the cpus then crashes. Windows 11 with a I7-12700k.


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.