Friday, May 3, 2024

New to monero and have a few questions. Asked in monero subreddit got no answers maybe better asked here.


full image - Repost: New to monero and have a few questions. Asked in monero subreddit got no answers maybe better asked here. (from Reddit.com, New to monero and have a few questions. Asked in monero subreddit got no answers maybe better asked here.)
I'm new to monero and I like that fact that it is anonymous currency. Much like digital cash. Anyhow I had a few questions and I hope im not asking this is the wrong place. I don't fully understand how it's anonymity works, but I wanted to ask a question. If I were to buy LTC or another crypto from coin base for example. Then using the cake wallet app on Android exchange that LTC for XMR. Once that XMR is in my cake wallet I can then send it to any other address without that being traceable in any way? Even if my cake wallet isn't running off a tor node? I tried to configure that but couldn't. But theoretically once XMR is in my own private wallet there is no way to see where it went after correct? Or if that monero is even still in my wallet right? Once it leaves an exchange or I exchange a different crypto for it and it's in my wallet no one can see my wallet balance or where that XMR was sent to? Is this 100% correct or am I not understanding? Not even say the makers of cake wallet themselves? Sorry if this is a stupid question/ hypothetical just trying to understand. Edit: Also is there any real advantage then to running a wallet like say feather wallet that uses tor nodes? If it's untraceable anyway what's the point of tor monero nodes?


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.