Friday, June 14, 2024

Bad benchmark hash rate MoneroOcean Hiveos


full image - Repost: Bad benchmark hash rate MoneroOcean Hiveos (from Reddit.com, Bad benchmark hash rate MoneroOcean Hiveos)
I was having trouble with one of my 3900x rigs mining a less profitable coin so I watched the benchmarking process through hive shell. I found that the benchmark hash rate was significantly lower especially RandomX. I haven’t been able to find anybody having a similar problem online. Has this happened to any of you? Do any of you know how to fix this? Thanks in advance!


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.