Sunday, June 30, 2024

[H] PayPal, Bank Transfer, Crypto (BTC, Monero) [W] 20$ Prepaid card


full image - Repost: [H] PayPal, Bank Transfer, Crypto (BTC, Monero) [W] 20$ Prepaid card (from Reddit.com, [H] PayPal, Bank Transfer, Crypto (BTC, Monero) [W] 20$ Prepaid card)
I live outside the US and I'm looking for a prepaid visa/mastercard gift card with 20 USD of credit. The kind that you can buy at a 7/11.I'll pay 25$ for the 20$ card. I can pay with crypto, PayPal or a bank transfer. You buy a card for 20$ and send me the details, you get 25$


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.