Sunday, June 30, 2024

Monero sync take forever iPhone


full image - Repost: Monero sync take forever iPhone (from Reddit.com, Monero sync take forever iPhone)
Okey so I bought around 600$ with of Bitcoin and then I swapped to monero the swap is not complete after 4 hours I guess it’s because monero is syncing but everytime I get to 30-40% the app just crashes and I need to start all over again and this has happend like 5 times I have been sitting like 5 hours trying to get this to work. I have made so my phone don’t go black when in idle so it’s on in the wallet and after like 1-2h it’s on 30-40% and then it just crash and when I open the app again it’s on 0 and I have to do it all over again then it happens again now I’m trying for my 3rd time like what is wrong with this I can’t access my funds or anything please help


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.