Monday, June 10, 2024

Process for utilizing Monero's. anonymity to purchase crypto with credit card?


full image - Repost: Process for utilizing Monero's. anonymity to purchase crypto with credit card? (from Reddit.com, Process for utilizing Monero's. anonymity to purchase crypto with credit card?)
GOAL: Purchase BTC using my credit card without kvc verification -> using Monero to exchange it into crypto of my choice then send it to my personal phantom wallet without any traceability FROM the card used for payment.-from my understanding going directly to the monero blockchain will make any exchange after the purchase of your Monero truly untraceable back to you?-what exactly are the steps to follow through with this? I want to do it right the first time. I heard if you swap for monero on some exchanges it will all be on a public blockchain and so will be able to connect the different transactions, so I don't want to make that mistake.-is first purchasing a coin with cc and then swapping to monero even necessary? Or can I skip the first step? (Does not have to be BTC, whatever is easiest)Throwaway account I just had to make. Hope the educational information that comes from this post is beneficial for all!


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.