Tuesday, September 24, 2024

Feather wallet transaction details "destination" is not the address I sent it to?


full image - Repost: Feather wallet transaction details "destination" is not the address I sent it to? (from Reddit.com, Feather wallet transaction details "destination" is not the address I sent it to?)
I sent monero to an address a week ago and tried to send more monero to the same address today. However, like an idiot I copied the "destination" in the transaction details of the first transaction when sending monero the second time. Why would it show a different destination than the address I sent it to? I've sent it to the same address many times and in some of the transactions details the "destination" shows the address I'm sending it to and in other ones it shows some other random thing. I assume that monero is just gone?


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.