Wednesday, September 25, 2024

Speculating the future of Monero with Key Image Analysis Exploit


full image - Repost: Speculating the future of Monero with Key Image Analysis Exploit (from Reddit.com, Speculating the future of Monero with Key Image Analysis Exploit)
I can find very little information regarding this exploit or how to protect against it. The internet says running your own node with a VPN isn't enough. Can anyone explain this attack to me like I was a 3 year old and how it may impact the future of the coin? Does anyone have a reason to believe Monero has a future? I have been holding Monero for a while, but the speculation I find online is making me worried and thinking about sellingAlso, what is all this I'm seeing about Dero and how it fixes everything that's wrong with Monero. Is there any truth to this? There is so much mixed information out there, idk what to believe Thank you all!


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.