Wednesday, September 25, 2024

Mining Question


full image - Repost: Mining Question (from Reddit.com, Mining Question )
Mining Address QuestionI’ve been mining monero on support xmr. A couple months back I had my iPhone battery replaced, it cleared everything on my phone. I’m mining to a wallet address from Exodus. I can’t find the keys or seed anywhere. I have about .85 in pending on this address. My question is, can I change that wallet address to a new one and withdraw without any issues? Or am I screwed?I stopped mining until I get this figured out. I emailed support xmr a couple days ago and haven’t heard back yet. I figured I’ll post here and see if anyone knows.Thank you!


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.