Wednesday, October 16, 2024

Italy Taxing Crypto


full image - Repost: Italy Taxing Crypto (from Reddit.com, Italy Taxing Crypto )
As I'm sure many of you saw, Aleve apparently raised the tax rate on crypto from 26 to 42% which is insane. Now I've been critical of monero over the years, but at the same time have always held a position because I do think that there will always be reasons to need a currency that is not traceable. Whether it's for positive or not, so positive reasons. I have been very impressed by the resilience of the price (I obviously am concerned primarily about price as I don't make significant numbers of monero transactions) despite the delisting from binance. I know that the haveno application just launched though I don't really know the technical details of how you can fund transactions. I assume you still need a crypto whether it's Bitcoin or otherwise. But it will be interesting to watch monero unfold over the next few years. I believe it will go well beyond the market cap it is currently sitting at though. How do they even get the full market cap of monero? Anyways, good stuff


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.