
<a target="_blank" href="Why do you guys think is the main reason why all 2017 privacy coins like Monero or Zcash made all time highs recently while dash is still over %95 down from its ATH.Am I missing something or is this a generational buying oppurtunity. If the reason is simply because FOMO hasn’t reached Dash yet I might be missing a possible 30x increase in the next bull run.Is there a good reason why Dash SEVERELY underperformed other privacy coins? Maybe dash isn’t managed well, maybe others are more private or/and cheaper to transform. I would like to hear the opinions of fellow Dashers.Can Dash make the same comeback zec made?" title="Privacy coins">full image</a>
<strong> - Repost: Privacy coins</strong> (<i>from Reddit.com, Privacy coins</i>)
<br><blockquote> Why do you guys think is the main reason why all 2017 privacy coins like Monero or Zcash made all time highs recently while dash is still over %95 down from its ATH.Am I missing something or is this a generational buying oppurtunity. If the reason is simply because FOMO hasn’t reached Dash yet I might be missing a possible 30x increase in the next bull run.Is there a good reason why Dash SEVERELY underperformed other privacy coins? Maybe dash isn’t managed well, maybe others are more private or/and cheaper to transform. I would like to hear the opinions of fellow Dashers.Can Dash make the same comeback zec made? </blockquote>
<hr><h3>
<hr><strong>Mining:</strong> <br>
<a title="Cryptotab browser" target="_blank" href="https://cryptotabbrowser.com/12/4000343"><u>Bitcoin</u>, Cryptotab browser</a>
- <a title="Pi Network, CLOUD PHONEMINING" target="_blank" href="https://minepi.com/cusidore"><u>Pi Network</u> cloud PHONE MINING</a>
<br><a title="Fone, CLOUD PHONE MINING" target="_blank" href="https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cloud.earning"><u>Fone</u>, cloud PHONE MINING</a> cod. dhvd1dkx
- <a title="Mintme, PC PHONE MINING" target="_blank" href="https://www.coinimp.com/invite/86d61388-18f9-4f8b-8561-8962c67e7166">Mintme, PC PHONE MINING</a>
<hr><strong>Exchanges:</strong> <br>
<a title="Coinbase.com" target="_blank" href="http://coinbase.com/join/occhip_8?src=android-link">Coinbase.com</a>
- <a title="Stex.com" target="_blank" href="https://stex.com/?ref=27877494">Stex.com</a>
- <a title="Probit.com" target="_blank" href="https://www.probit.com/r/46858290">Probit.com</a>
<hr><strong>Donations:</strong> <br>
<a title="Done crypto" target="_blank" href="https://commerce.coinbase.com/checkout/140e9bb6-c4ef-4156-92cf-9c87a88fd259">Done crypto</a>
</h3><br><br>
Social Media Icons